We are so excited to announce our first Screen Printing Workshop with Shifting Status Kuo! It will be an afternoon to get into the holiday spirit while also getting a head start on DIY gifts! You'll be learning new techniques that can be applied to creating unique & handmade holiday gifts. You'll screen print 3 sets of cards and 2 cork coasters.
With hands-on demonstrations during the workshop, you will learn how to get your own designs onto your screen with screen filler technique and masking technique.
You will learn how to properly ink their screen and how to print differently on smooth paper vs textured cork. We will also go over how to heat set ink on the cork coasters so the designs don’t wash off with use. All materials will be supplied, just come dressed in something you can get messy in!
What you'll get out of the workshop:
- 1 x "embroidery hoop screen print kit” perfect for beginners to customize stencil, screen print at home, and change designs with ease
- 3 x cards & envelopes that you will screen print with your own design
- 2 x cork coasters that you will screen print with our design
- 1 x set of useful tips & notes
- Screen print ink to print cards & coasters
- Screen filler to create customized stencil on screen
Registration & Tickets: Early bird price of $45 available until 11/22 and goes up to $50 after that. Reserve your spot and purchase tickets at www.shiftingstatuskuo.com.