Join us Saturday, January 30th for a unique shopping event celebrating our newest Pop Up Shop goods! Mix and mingle with our designers for an exclusive first look into this season's lot of passionate makers!
- Lola Y Tula - precious gifts that tell a story of the hands who made them. Including Huichol yarn paintings, Mexican history quilts, to ceramic day of the dead skulls, and otomi embroidered pillows and so much more. These pieces champion different regions of folk art in Mexico and support the indigenous, artistic communities of our neighboring countries.
- Kiss and Punch - design studio and personal letterpress and stationery goods from Los Angeles. Julie creates sweet and spicy sentiments for those who still appreciate the art of paper and the written note.
- Aine Boho - unique handmade healing stone jewelry inspired by travel, different cultures, and healing stones to be worn comfortably on the skin without infections or irritations.
- Curio Huntress - Interesting & Unique vintage finds hunted and gathered from CA estate sales & wanderings
- Folk Project - Home decor and accessories hand crafted from recycled materials known as "Huipil" from traditional Guatemalan and Mexican costumes.
- Hui Hui Designs - Maker of precious metal chainmaille jewelry using the most beautiful stones Mother Nature has to offer.