SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR THE MAMAS!
Join us this Saturday, May 13th for our monthly Pop Up Market highlighting local artisans, makers, and designers! We've added a couple special additions with live mural action by resident artist Ali Rybczky, giveaways, and juices provided by Project Juice!
Featured artisans and makers include:
- The Hundredth Acre - Small batched, 100% natural and clean burning soy wax candles hand poured in Laguna Beach.
- Jonathan Seagul Butterfly Art- Passionate about preserving the natural beauty of butterflies, Ian Bryan uses reclaimed wood frames to create beautiful pieces of art that preserve and share the story and journey of the butterfly.
- Freemans Collective - Adventure lifestyle clothing, hats, and accessories.
- Sportkini - Beautiful bikini's made with functionality in mind. Each suit is specifically engineered to fit the different shapes of a women and highlight her uniqueness.
- W Design Laguna -
- Hui Hui Designs - Maker of precious metal chainmaille jewelry using the most beautiful stones Mother Nature has to offer.
- Paper Lee Made - PaperLeeMade will be offering her Floral Bombshell paintings & prints as well as creating a custom mural on our south facing wall inspired by the nostalgia that captures a summer spent in Laguna Beach.
- AREO will be popping up as our "shop within the shop" - AREO has proudly been part of the Laguna Beach design community since 1992 and will be featuring a fun & exciting collection of Mother’s Day Gift Boxes that will fit any Mom in your life!
These pop-up market are free to attend, family friendly, and unique to Laguna Beach. We seeks out local emerging contemporary artists, crafters, and designers to create a one-of-a-kind shopping event showcase a mix of fashion, home decor, jewelry, art, bath & body goodies and more! Interesting in showcasing? Awesome! We'd love to hear from you. Please visit our Artisan Pop Up Market page to fill out our form.