Join us Saturday, July 22nd for our monthly Pop Up Market highlighting local artisans, makers, and designers!
Featured artisans and makers include:
- California Drifter - California Drifters brings to you vintage and new apparel, accessories and home decor that are beautifully curated works from the creative minds of many inspiring craftsmen locally and abroad.
- The Hundredth Acres - Small batched, 100% natural and clean burning soy wax candles hand poured in Laguna Beach.
- Goldenwear - Handcrafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry and accessories using re-purposed leatherfrom designer bags and used jackets , addingagates, beads and unique links.
- Agave Surf - Agave Surfboards aren’t wall hangers. They’re game changers. Created with a flare for pure design aesthetic that’s inspired from it’s natural elements, Agave Surfboards meld craftsmanship with performance.
- Lil Joeys by LJ - Creating unique pieces of circular fun for your wall! Lil Joeys by LJ marries various paints with glosses and mediums allowing them to flow, resulting in the beautiful curiosity that is fluid art.
- Sonia & Co. - Sonia & Co is a brand new specialized art gallery just opened, located in North Laguna gallery row across from Laguna Art Museum and Urth Cafe, Our mission is to fill your house with beautiful and artistic things. We will be showcasing art & collectibles that inspire and excites you from brands like School of Life, Mc pressure, Areaware, Bigloveball, and more.
- Kimberly Lynn Accessories - Kimberly Lynn Accessories features a timeless collection of luxurious leather handbags, wallets, belts, and jewelry which can be customized to fit one’s personal style.
- Pretty N' Vintage - Where Past meets Present...Vintage for you & your home
- Nancy Deline Jewelry - Artisan jewelry brought to life with Paris flea market finds, chandelier crystals, stamped filigree metal pieces, broken rosaries, and other bits and pieces create these unique pieces of jewelry.
- Paper Lee Made - Artist, Ali Rybczyk will be offering a series of her summer abstract paintings and a variety of prints from her whimsical & joyful greeting card line, PaperLee Made.
These pop-up markets are free to attend, family friendly, and unique to Laguna Beach. We seeks out local emerging contemporary artists, crafters, and designers to create a one-of-a-kind shopping event showcasing a mix of fashion, home decor, jewelry, art, bath & body goodies and more! Interesting in showcasing? Awesome! We'd love to hear from you. Please visit our Artisan Pop Up Market page to fill out our form.