Join us this Saturday for our monthly Pop Up Market highlighting local artisans, makers, and designers!
Start your weekend off on the right vibe! Join us Saturday for all kinds of fun for the whole family from our DIY Terrarium Bar where you'll be able to make and take home your own easy-to-make, low-maintenance garden to sips & snacks from our sponsor Pure Leaf Teas with their leaf-brewed iced tea & Tea House Collection featuring expertly crafted blends of the world's best USDA certified organic, loose-leaf tea with flavors like Green Tea Fuji Apple & Ginger and Black Tea Valencia Orange Peel.
SHOP // local makers & artisans MAKE // your own terrarium CONNECT // meet the makers & strike a pose with your photo wall
Featured artisans and makers include:
- I Must Draw - Desiree B. realized that when spoken aloud, especially with her British accent, it sounded like "I'm a straw." But if you're familiar with her teensy cards and cute hand-sewn plushies, the mix-up works.The illustrator has a background is in fine art and began I Must Draw by making plush creatures that fit into the palm of your hand and look up at you with surprised eyes or a surprisingly stern look. Then she brought her characters to life in cards and wood engravings. Her more than 200 different styles include the Friend Chips, Moose Willis, Happy Birdays and some puns that go straight over people's heads; a Valentine's Day card featured a tick dressed as a Roman—but only the Brits got that one. Meet Desiree B. and shop her newest collection of handmade paper goods, greeting cards, and wood engraved keychains.
- Ronnie M Jewelry - Ronnie M is a Southern California based, handmade jewelry and apparel line made with intention and purpose. All of the jewelry is curated from semi precious stone, natural earthy elements that make accessorizing fun and effortless. Stay stacked in Ronnie M's collection of bracelets, wrap bracelets, necklaces, and earrings. Stay layered in Ronnie M's apparel line including one of a kind conversation t-shirts and pullovers.
- The Hundredth Acre - Small batched, 100% natural and clean burning soy wax candles hand poured in Laguna Beach. Founder Robert Brink recently created the "Laguna" fragrance which is as Summer as it gets. Ozonic notes of sea salt, floral notes of jasmine and a touch of sweet cream topping it off. This scent comes in a cobalt blue vintage apothecary-style jar that is made from 50% recycled content and is recyclable, but you may end up keeping it as a small vase for flowers or storing other stuff and things. 100% natural, clean-burning soy wax, hand poured in Laguna Beach with an approximate 45 hour burn time. Meet this Playboy writer, professional skateboarder, and candle maker and get a whiff of this 20 plus different candle scents inspired by memories & literature.
- Floradora Hats - Floradora is an enchanting line of uniquely shaped, ornamented, and hand blocked straw hats made by Debbie Lawrence. Each piece is made from natural fibers, hand dyed & sewn with love and care with ever changing and diverse looks ranging from Vintage Romantic Wide Brim Sun Hats to Funky Retro Macrame and Crotchet Raffia numbers.
- Resident Artist Ali Rybczyk - A special custom order request from a close friend that spun into a denim craze! Ali will be taking custom order for her famous painted denim creations. Bring a pair of your favorite vintage denims to be transformed into a piece of wearable art!
- The Garage Collective - The GARAGE collective is a lifestyle boutique and online store that specializes in bohemian curated and treasured goods. Founder Kristin Lewis does an impeccable job of taking the leg work out of estate sales, hunting obscure online sites, and fills her Laguna shop with meaningful & artisanal goods from around the world & different time periods. Kristen will be bringing a small collection of their best sellers and showcasing their Peruvian vendor PresentyIn and her stunning purses.
Interested in showcasing at one of these events? AWESOME! Check out our details page and fill out our questionnaire and we'll be sure to get back to you!